Working for us
The Race Equality Foundation is transforming public services across the UK, using evidence to improve the outcomes for communities experiencing discrimination and disadvantage. Our office and training centre is in London.
Please see below for current vacancies.
We are always looking for volunteers to help support our work in a number of different areas. We are particularly looking for volunteers to assist with communications and fundraising at this time. More details are below. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in any opportunities.
Communications volunteer (part-time, flexible, 4 months commitment minimum)
- Social media content creation & channel management
- Website content management
- Newsletter creation
- Maintaining databases and project management systems relating to communications, media and stakeholder engagement
- Assisting with wider communications & campaigns activity as directed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An interest in the charitable and voluntary sector
- Commitment to race equality and to putting it into practice
Fundraising volunteer (part-time, flexible, 2 months commitment minimum)
We are at the beginning of our journey for individual giving and need to identify priorities to grow this.
- Evaluate current fundraising landscape and options for the Race Equality Foundation based on existing donations data
- Devise fundraising strategy and make recommendations as to priorities and possible strategy for individual donor fundraising campaigns across our website, social media and all other platforms, as well as for how we can build and maintain donor relationships.
- Advise on administration procedures and processes for fundraising.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help.