Effective group work
For more information, please contact the SFSC adminstrator.
This workshop tackles some of the tougher challenges of running a group, by helping experienced facilitators to:
- further develop and consolidate their group working skills
- implement effective group work strategies
- understand and guide groups with different dynamics
- reassure parents who feel apprehensive about sharing their experiences
- resolve potential conflict situations between group members
- provide a safe, non-threatening and enjoyable environment for participants.
Our advanced training workshops give trained facilitators the opportunity to enhance their delivery skills. Each workshop session is grounded in the context and ethos of SFSC and offers trained facilitators continued personal and professional development.
All workshops are delivered by two experienced trainers, using a variety of experiential and participative learning methods.
Please note this course is only available to trained SFSC facilitators.
Visit the events page for Effective group work training dates.