Health and Wellbeing Alliance
What are the aims of the programme?
The Race Equality Foundation is one of 21 organisations selected to partake in the Department of Health ‘Health and Wellbeing Alliance‘. With areas of specialism including race, disability and mental health, the organisations work with the DH to:
- Strengthen links between the DH and the 35,000 UK third sector organisations
- Improve dialogue on health and social care policy, particularly the personalisation agenda
- Increase understanding and assessment of health inequalities
- Consider the possible impact of health emergencies, such as a flu pandemic.
The alliance is the successor to the 2009-2017 Department of Health Strategic Partners programme, of which the Foundation was a member.
- You can register for the HWAlliance newsletter
- Follow the work of the Alliance, by searching #HWAlliance on Twitter
- You can contact the Alliance by email too.