- This event has passed.
SFSC Peer Support
A facilitated forum for discussing practice issues and sharing solutions which may arise from SFSC delivery.
This is open to facilitators in London and home counties who have completed the 5 day Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities training programme.
If you would like to attend this session, please book by clicking the button below and completing the form.
Qualifications and experience needed
Delegates must have completed the five day SFSC training course.
Format of the day
This session will include
- interactive exercises, discussions and presentations
- critical peer appraisal
- modelling of effective practice in programme delivery
- signposting to other resources
- opportunities for individuals to practice and reflect on how they can implement best practice
- Updates on programme developments and quality assurance
This session will also explore GDPR in relation to SFSC.
Benefits of the day include:
- learning for continuous professional development; and
- opportunity to meet others, often from different agencies but with shared interests.